Data Architect – The Career Opportunity You Have Been Hoping For?
Adding to the job description collection. Pay attention to the work deliverables.
Architect role would be more of a data analyst/modeler as they will be working with the SAS developers and act as the SME for the data models/database structures so when the SAS developer are developing they will reach out to this data architect/modeler/analyst to help them figure out where they would pull the data from/what data models and provide the general data architecture/modeling and analysis knowledge for the SAS developers
Need someone with strong data architecture, data modeling, sql background.
Data architect to assist with data mappings, data modeling, data profiling, query design, data flow design, etc between multiple databases across multiples platforms. Data Architect will be support and contribute to DI/ETL architecture and act as data SME (subject matter expert) with respect to data profiling assessments and participate in JAD session/interviews.
* Perform data profiling and analysis to assess data quality/patterns, recommend data cleansing rules, conforming data standardizing rules, and matching algorithm changes to CDI and data bus architecture (dimensions/facts)
* Database query Performance and Tuning expertise (P&T) on plsql blocks and sql statements.
* ETL Workflow and data mapping analysis, review, and tuning.
* Strong design artifact experience in documentation of data flow and data mapping and data exchange specifications.
* ETL development experience and technical adeptness at reviewing and initial prototyping tasks.
Lead Data Architect with solid project lifecycle, database design experience, and with complimentary Business Analyst skills. This position is focused on building databases for transactional systems and the chance to work with new technologies in a collaborative team environment.
Function as a DA lead. Responsible for the creation of the following work deliverables:
- Data Sourcing
- Data Profiling/Gap Analysis
- Client Model
- Data Dictionary
- Data Exchange Specification
- Data Flow Diagram
- DDL Scripts
- ETL Data Mapping
- Building conceptual, logical and physical database designs
- Participating in data development and analysis, and data dictionary management
- Maintaining new and existing database systems and troubleshooting issues as needed
- Ensuring data consistency and accuracy across all systems
- Collaborating with business analysts, ETL develops and other key internal personnel on a wide scope of data architecture functions
- Interface with business stakeholders
- Candidates must have solid experience working through the project development life cycle, building a conceptual, logical and physical database design.
- A background in data analysis in a data warehouse environment and data modeling is required.
- SQL skills and MS Office proficiency are needed.
- Ideal applicants would have experience in healthcare, Oracle and DB2.
- A Bachelor’s degree is needed.
- 4+ years experience with conceptual, logical, and physical database design, and data analysis skills.
- 4+ years experience with data modeling tools such as ERwin or PowerDesign.
- Healthcare experience, SAS, or experience working with large products is considered a plus.