HP Asset Management – Portfolio module
The Portfolio module is the point of focus for Asset Manager’s other module.
What does the Portfolio module do?
The Portfolio module enables you to perform the following tasks:
Keep a detailed, physical inventory of all the items composing your portfolio.
For each item you can take into account its:
2) User and manager
3) Geographic location
4) Cost center
Precisely track the portfolio items using:
1) Individual tracking
2) Collective tracking (by batch)
3) Undifferentiated management
Managing these tasks enables you to:
1) Describe each portfolio item (features, location, etc.)
2) Track each portfolio item according to its constraints or requirements.
3) Manage the portfolio items in a differentiated manner.
4) Easily perform work orders on the portfolio items.
5) Create projects necessitating the use of portfolio items.